The University of Toronto offers three categories of certificates as described in the Policy on Certificates (For-Credit and Not-For-Credit) (PDF). They are:
- Post-baccalaureate certificates (stand-alone, for-credit)
- Certificates offered in conjunction with an undergraduate degree program (for-credit)
- Certificates in continuing, professional and executive education (not-for-credit)
The pages on for-credit certificates and not-for-credit certificates will give you an overview on the particular categories and point you to resources on our website on how to create, change and close certificates.
- Policy on Certificates (For-Credit and Not-For-Credit) (PDF)
- Guidelines for Continuing, Professional and Executive Education (PDF)
Coordinator Academic Change