Resources for Reviews
The VPAP office provides resources to support the UTQAP review process, including an annual workshop, templates and customized materials.
For programs and units undergoing decanal reviews: before using the materials below, please contact your Dean’s office to see if customized templates or supplementary materials are available.
On March 15, 2017, the VPAP office launched the annual cycle of reviews with a workshop for faculty and staff.
The VPAP office coordinates with administrative offices and the University of Toronto Libraries to provide the following materials for every unit undergoing review:
- Standardized Data Sets
- Library Statement
- Student Services Statement
UTQAP Templates & Related Tools
- Diagram of the cyclical review process (PDF)
- Top 5 takeaways from the review workshop (PDF)
- Recommended practices for reviewing programs offered across units and/or divisions (PDF)
- Self-study (Word)
- Terms of reference (Word)
- External reviewers
- Report template (Word)
- Info sheet: request to defer UTQAP review (PDF)
- Cyclical Program Review Protocol (UTQAP, Section 5)
- UTQAP review workshop 2017-18 (held on March 15, 2017)
- Review documentation provided to the Committee on Academic Policy & Programs (AP&P) (normally in Cycles 2 and 5)
- Collaborative Specialization Reviews and Collaborative Program Guidelines (PDF) (revisions pending)
Decanal reviews: programs and units undergoing decanal reviews should contact their Dean’s office.
Provostial reviews: Dean’s offices and units undergoing provostial reviews should contact:
Acting Coordinator, Academic Planning & Reviews