Resources for Reviews
The VPAP office provides resources to support the UTQAP review process, including an annual workshop, templates and customized materials.
For programs and units undergoing decanal reviews: before using the materials below, please contact your Dean’s office to see if customized templates or supplementary materials are available.
Find out more about the review workshop.
The VPAP office coordinates with administrative offices and the University of Toronto Libraries to provide the following materials for every unit undergoing review:
- Standardized data sets (PDF)
- Library Statement
- Student Services Statement
UTQAP Review Templates
- Self-study (Word)
- Terms of reference (Word)
- External review report (Word)
- External reviewers nomination form (Word)
- Cyclical Program Review Protocol (UTQAP, Section 5)
- UTQAP review workshop presentation (held on February 28, 2018)
- Review documentation provided to the Committee on Academic Policy & Programs (AP&P) (normally in Cycles 2 and 5)
- Collaborative specialization reviews and Collaborative Specialization Guidelines (PDF)
- Diagram of the cyclical review process (PDF)
- Top 5 takeaways from the review workshop (PDF)
- Recommended practices for reviewing programs offered across units and/or divisions (PDF)
- Protocol for reviews of programs offered with external partners (PDF)
- Info sheet: request to defer UTQAP review (PDF)
Decanal reviews: programs and units undergoing decanal reviews should contact their Dean’s office.
Provostial reviews: Dean’s offices and units undergoing provostial reviews should contact:
Coordinator, Academic Planning & Reviews